“I will share my personal experience with this jab. I did not take it. My Uncle took it and was dead ten days later. My sister took it and was in the hospital with blot clots a month later. My mother in law took it and had a stroke two months later. A family friend took it and was hospitalized in two weeks with blood clots, he is still there, been there almost a month now. This is real people. DO NOT take this… It’s poison,” skriver Denise Chishko som er blant dem som har sett den korte videoen.
Pull out your camera phones and record this one before it disappears…..wow., skriver en annen som har sett dette klippet som mest sannsynlig vil bli bannlyst fra YouTube